|Early registration fee
| Late registration fees
|Students||300 €*||450 €*|
|Academic & Industry||550 €*||750 €*|
|Accompanying person||250 €||250 €|
*Registration fees include : coffee breaks, lunches during the conference, cocktail, Gala Dinner, Book of abstracts, Proceedings and Tour
Registration should be made in two steps as follows :
Step 1 - Pre-registration: Follow the link : AZUR COLLOQUE. Complete the pre-registration form by entering your information, i.e. Last Name, First Name, professional address, your participant category (Academic, Industrial, Student,,...). It may take a few days before you receive confirmation of your pre-registration.
Step 2 - Confirmation and payment: once your pre-registration is confirmed you should complete the registration process and pay your registration fee "on line" by credit card* . Your identification code is based on your "Last name", "First name" and "E-Mail", as specified during the pre-registration step.
Once payment is received you will receive the corresponding invoice by e-mail.
* via the secured web site of the French National Center for Scientitic Research (CNRS), : 'azur-colloque'
All visitors to France must be able to present at the border the relevant documents relating to the object of stay, means of subsistence and accommodation conditions. As a general rule, a visa is required. It must be requested before departure from the French Embassy or Consulate in the applicant's country of residence.
For more information and details on how to apply for a visa, visit the the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website, http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/.
- 15th December 2017: Deadline for abstract submissions
- 15th January 2018: Acceptance of abstracts
- 30th April 2018: Earlybird registration closes
- 1st June 2018 : Deadline for special rates at Hôtel Intercontinental Marseille
- 30th June 2018: Registration closes
- 15 July 2018: Welcome reception
- 16-20 July 2018: Workshop Presentations
- 1st December 2018: Deadline for submissions to the published proceedings